Yoga Classes by S Faeq Biria
Program of the course
Each session will begin the Sunday evening with a special Puja performed by the priests of the temples built by Sri Guruji. We will visit these beautiful temples, built or renovated by Sri Guruji, specially the ones dedicated to Lord Hanuman and to Lord Patanjali, the Father of Yoga, during your stay. During your stay we shall try to organise cultural events to introduce you to some aspects of Indian culture so well-preserved in South India.
The daily program will be the one that has been designed under Sri Guruji’s guidance since 1985 and applied in all retreats that S.F. Biria has taught throughout the world specially in France.
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. : Meditation and invocations
- 8:00 – 10: 30 a.m. : Asana
- 10:30 a.m. : Morning tea
- 11:00 – 12:30 p.m. : Pranayama
- 12:30 p.m : Lunch
- 4:30 – 7:00 p.m. : Asana
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m. : Savasana
- 7:30 p.m. : Dinner
Which Retreat to choose?
First retreat : for all practitioners of all levels (minimum 6 months of Iyengar yoga practice).
- Arrival: Sunday 10thFebruary 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (if you arrive earlier, please inform us).
- End of the course: Saturday 16th February at 10:30 a.m.
Second retreat : for intermediate and advanced levels and for practitioners who completed the first week (the authorisation of teacher is compulsory).
- Arrival: Sunday 17thFebruary 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (if you arrive earlier, please inform us)
- End of the course: Saturday 23rd February at 10:30 a.m
- There will be a guided practice on Sunday 17th from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
For students based in India
For students based outside India